Titan Health & Security Technologies, Inc.
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 2021
LAST REVIEW: January 2024
NEXT REVIEW: January 2025
APPROVED BY: Legal
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these SMS Terms. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these SMS Terms. Titan reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- Authorize Titan to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
- Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, contact Customer Service at 1 (844) 368-4826 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To view and retain an electronic copy of these SMS Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you’ll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service, you may receive text messages about notifications generated via the Titan HST application, which may include:
– Emergency or Non-Emergency Broadcast Messages
– Lockdown Notifications
– SOS Alert Notifications
– Safety Status Requests and Polls
Your message frequency may vary.
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone’s pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. Titan may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Titan and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To opt-out or stop receiving text messages from Titan, text the word STOP to the short code any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from Titan. You can also contact Customer Service at 1 (844) 368-4826 or email@example.com. For Services operated through a different number, text STOP to that number to opt out. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. You acknowledge that the text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the “STOP” keyword command and agree that Titan and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Titan through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs. These SMS Terms will still apply if you withdraw the consent mentioned above or opt-out of the Service.
You can text HELP for help at any time. This will provide you a link to the terms and conditions along with a phone number to call for assistance. You can also contact us at 1 (844) 368-4826 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile Phone Number Change
In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you agree to notify Titan by contacting Customer Service at 1 (844) 368-4826 or email@example.com.